What are the needs of GRIP?
We are glad you asked!
To support us in continuing to serve our most vulnerable community members and to keep our Family Shelter and Warming Center running we ask all our community supported to help us in refilling the stock of the following needed items. You may purchase the items or donate money designated for the listed items below:
- Energy Bars
- Soup cups with tops (8oz-12oz)
- coffee cups with lids
- Bottle water
- Disinfectant wipes
- Disinfectant sprays or product
- Hand sanitizer
- Sandwich fixings (Bread mayonnaise, mustard, cheese, meat, sandwich bags and lunch
- small personal juice for outreach
- Black pepper
- Seasoning salt
- Gloves, Lg and Xtra Lg
- Plastic Spoons
- Plastic forks
- Thermometer Covers #P850A
Please drop off purchased items at our office Mondays – Fridays 9am-5pm located at:
165 22nd Street Richmond CA 94801
There is no amount is too big or too small!
We thank everyone for their support in this emergency time of need.